Thank you, Pittsburgh, for supporting this small business during the COVID-19 pandemic. We can’t express how much it means to everyone at #teammillies that our community is rallying behind us. Our first priority is to keep our Millie’s FAM safe & our extended Millie’s FAM safe (that’s you!). Like many food establishments, we are busy reinventing our business model and we will keep you apprised of important changes to our shops in the coming weeks per Governor Wolf’s recommendations.
For now, you can enjoy Millie’s in a few ways:
- Carry-out at the shops --> our FULL menu (plus sundae kits!) is now available at our Lawrenceville & Shadyside locations every Thursday thru Sunday from 2 pm ’til 7 pm. You can call ahead to order or swing on by. Remember to wear a mask & practice social distancing!
- Postmates delivery --> a limited menu is available for Postmates delivery Thursday thru Sunday from our Shadyside & Lawrenceville locations.
- Mobile Millie’s --> our weekly delivery service can be purchased here and is available to all residents in Allegheny County (plus a few more townships on the border!). Each Tuesday, we deliver a box of 4 pints of homemade ice cream or dairy-free gelato to your doorstep. The best part? The flavors change weekly!
- Grocery --> we continue to sell pints to our local wholesale grocery partners. See a list of stores here.
- Loyalty bonds --> our local partner, Honeycomb Credit, has made loyalty bonds available to our awesome customers, learn more here.