LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY.
MINIMUM SUBSCRIPTION DURATION IS 1 MONTH.
Please check the FAQ Tab for more details on the process, including zip codes available for delivery. Orders for each week must be in by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday nights for shipping on Tuesday. Orders placed after 11:59pm will ship on the following Tuesday.
This is how we farm and what we believe:
- Pasture Raised Cows – Each of our cows (and their calfs) has 8.5 acres to roam, graze and do cow things, weather permitting of course! Most importantly, they are never confined! They eat grasses in the form of hay each and every day. During winter, we use stored baleage.
- Heritage Breeds – Our cows consist of Guernsey (rare in the U.S.) and Jerseys, which produce milk with more fat, flavor and nutrients.
- Healthy Cows are Happy Cows – We NEVER use Growth Hormones. All of our cows eat a specially formulated diet, ensuring their nutrition needs are met. They receive monthly checkups from their favorite local vet. We love our cows and make sure to keep them as happy and nurtured as possible, which includes banning other industry practices like the docking of tails.
- Commitment to Sustainability – Everything our cows eat is grown right on our farm. Hay is stored for the winter, so the cows can enjoy a healthy diet all year round.
- Minimal Processing – To ensure the quality and nutrition of our milk, we use lower pasteurization temperatures to make sure that highest amount of nutrients stay in tact. Instead of integrating the cream into our fresh milk, we leave it un-homogenized, giving it a thick and delicious cream on top.
**Please provide a cooler for safe milk delivery.